Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Yarn Wreath {The Ever Changing Wreath}

Well, as I suspected due to the scorching nebraska summer sun,
it turned to this:
So, I turned it to this:
Love the pop of yellow and felt flowers and yarn wreaths always bring a smile to my face. . . 
As does re-using what I already have! 

The gray dahlia flower was made with this amazing tutorial (I can't stop making these!).
The white flower from this tutorial (how do people come up with this stuff??)
 I don't think I will put this one outside this time.
Photobucket
linking up to these parties: 

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! You're biggest FAN loves the transformation!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color!! I love the change! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-7_6572.html

    Also, PRETTY PLEASE stop by and check Random Acts of Kindness Week going on next week! Would love it if you could participate!!
    http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! this is really nice!! good job! I'm following. see u

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time visiting your blog. Cute projects! The old window as a backdrop over the mantel is really clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...