Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DIY Mug Jewelry Holders. . . Keep an eye out

One of the many little projects that has been in the back of my head this month has been this one... I go to the thrift store at least once a week, and am always searching for mug racks! They're cheap, hard to find, and always ugly. ;)

I finally collected 4 of them!
..and by the time painting actually began, I had found another!
I spray painted them all glossy black,
dumped out a whole drawer of jewelry,
and now I can finally see what I have!
(I actually sent some of these to my mom for Christmas, too.)
It's crazy what a little searching can turn up-
I always felt like I hit the jackpot when I left with an ugly mug rack!

-Sarah

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Those look gorgeous! Where did you put them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, I sent three to my mom and the other two are on my dresser. now i need more.. and a cute tray to put them on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all designs are very nice and beautiful thanks for posting... table tents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I just pinned this one on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...