Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Banner {Free Printable}

I originally posted this Spring banner on {I Heart Naptime} and wanted to share it with all my lovely readers in case you missed it!


Spring is HERE and so is a happy, bright and fun Spring printable banner. Well, actually your choice between TWO Spring banners, because I love Spring that much . You can choose from one BRIGHT and one PASTEL.
I chose to make the bright banner to add some pop to my otherwise white and gray mantel.
To make your Spring printable banner as shown above, you will need:
Coffee Filters
Twine
Clothes pins
Scissors
Stapler
Hot Glue Gun
Download and print your choice of banner

After downloading your choice between the two banners, follow the instructions found HERE to make the pinwheels.
 After you have your pinwheels made, simply glue them onto 2 coffee filters, hang your twine and pin up your banner with the clothes pins. Then sit back and enjoy this WONDERFUL Spring season!


 Background papers adapted from Persnickety Prints.
You can download the "You make me Happy" print on my mantel HERE
Happy Spring!


I chose to make the bright banner to add some pop to my otherwise white and gray mantel.
To make your banner as shown above, you will need:
Coffee Filters
Twine
Clothes pins
Scissors
Stapler
Hot Glue Gun
and to download and print your choice of banner

After downloading your choice between the two banners, follow the instructions found HERE (tutorial on my NOEL banner also made for I HEART Naptimers) to make pinwheels.
 After you have your pinwheels made, simply glue them onto 2 coffee filters, hang your twine and pin up your banner with the clothes pin. Sit back and enjoy this WONDERFUL Spring season!

 You can download "You make me Happy" print HERE
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog...love it! I was trying to download this banner, but for some reason it will not let. Any other tricks I can try to download it? When I click on the download button, it just comes up as if it is a picture. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed it! Thank you! Let me know if it still isn't working for you by e-mailing me at sugartotdesigns@gmail.com.
      Telisa

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are so lovely. They're cute and eye-catching too. Thank you for the printable version and the instructions. Customized banners are one of the easiest ways to perk up the space. They can also be used for announcements or for disseminating information. In which case, you can have them printed in bulk in more durable materials such as vinyl.

    Media Marksmen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...