Tuesday, September 18, 2012

spooky halloween banner {free printable}

I know I said I am taking a step back from blogland but it's Halloween and you can't get enough Halloween decor, right?? Plus, my amazing, talented and fabulous sister assembled this banner and I had to share it! I would have never embellished it as cute as she did. 
This is made just like my SPRING and NOEL pinwheel banner,  go HERE for assembling instructions. My sister added ribbon, used streamers as extra pinwheels, buttons, glitter, ink on the coffee filters and more cute ribbon!
Click the download button below to get your banner and start assembling!!! 
 Now if I can just get her to make mine, I will be all set!!! Happy Halloween!
Background papers by justsoscrappy.blogspot.com and Sprik Space
Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I love it! Thanks for sharing! My kiddos are wondering why I put up the Halloween stuff so early! (I am secretly VERY happy about it!!) LOVED doing this banner and, of course, i will do yours for you any day. You just have to stay at my house :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I'm following you! What an awesome banner, I love it. Thanks so much for sharing on Sundae Scoop:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...